Friday, September 12, 2008

My Brothers' Homecoming Football Game

I love high school football games! Tonight was a special game, because my two brothers (who aren't little anymore) were playing in their high school's Homecoming game. It was wonderful to sit there in the crowd, surrounded by family, watching the two of them lined up with their team. It was even more exciting to watch their team play to victory! Bernie, great receptions! Ben, have a great JV game tomorrow!! Love those boys!!!


Easton and his cousin Reese smiling after a great game!



"I'm louder than you!"


Love my girls!


Easton and Jay playing a little football on the side!


Bernie headed off the field gets a quick hug from Ellie! She saw him and ran right to him!


Bernie and the girls after their Homecoming win! Great game Bernie!



Ellie staring at the fireworks display during the halftime.

Bernie during the kickoff after halftime!

My youngest brother, Ben, waiting for a chance to play! Good luck on your JV double-header tomorrow!

Melissa, my sister, and Brooke and Ellie!
This is my brother Eddie and his sweet girlfriend Melissa! Thanks for the nice smile Eddie!


I love this photo of Bernie!



No comments: