Tuesday, March 31, 2009

E-man is NINE!!

Happy, happy birthday, Easton dude!

Easton's NINE!

I can't believe it!

A picture of Easton as a newborn, in our entry in California, sits on the counter next to my kitchen sink.

I can remember that day like it was yesterday!

Now he is nine years old and is the most genuinely gifted athlete I have ever had the priviledge of knowing! (He definitely gets that from his father...with maybe a little help from the Dieker side!)

He is an amazing big brother and one of the hardest workers around.

We love you E-man!


Easton and his "tower" of presents!
Ellie watching with pure amazement in her "Dancing with the Stars outfit!"
Breakfast in bed courtesy of his sisters, Madie, Brooke and Ellie!


A little candy and a promise of dinner. What more could a growing boy desire?


E-man loving the oranges!

May your next year be a GREAT one!

2 comments:

deeder6 said...

It's crazy that Easton is 9! They grow up so incredibly fast! I'm dying to see more pictures of Annie! Post some!!

Kristina Tolman said...

Oooohhhh....I would LOVE to get candy for my birthday!