Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Annie’s adventures

These pictures are GREAT examples of the adventures that little Annie goes on.

She gets toted to Pack meetings, New Beginnings, Primary Activity Days, and lots of lots of basketball games!

She is beginning to be a real handful in sacrament meeting and grocery stores, but that smile…just makes everything ok.

She wouldn’t be a Cecil if she didn’t have that amazing energy and the most incredible sense of adventure.

Life sure is busy over here, but every night as I say my prayers, I am thankful that it is my life.

The understanding I have been given makes every day worth every effort!

DSC_0185 DSC_0184DSC_0244 DSC_0233

 DSC_0081 DSC_0083 DSC_0084

DSC_0097 DSC_0112 DSC_0081

 DSC_0087 DSC_0088 DSC_0089 

 DSC_0217 DSC_0218 DSC_0219

 DSC_0220 DSC_0223 DSC_0224

Did I mention she LOVES Brother Gneiting and blowup football guys?

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

When did she get so big? We need to get together. She is darling.

deeder6 said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe I have not met her yet! At this rate you'll probably have number 7 before I even meet Annie!

deeder6 said...

Just saw Julie! So FUN! She said you were working on your organization blog a bunch! Where is it?

Jenn and Scott said...

Goodness she is beautiful. She is a perfect mixture of all 3 older girls. I can see each one of them in her. Wish we were closer to enjoy your family. Love ya,