Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Look who woke up and realized they were a SUNBEAM today!!!

Annie was so excited!

She talked about how she got to sing all the songs and "learn everything about Jesus."

I guess that the first day of Sunbeams deserves the same tradition as the first day of school, maybe even more attention.

Annie was bathed, dressed and ready to go well before our 1 o'clock start time for church!

And she...didn't disappoint.

She LOVED Sunbeams. She loved her teacher, Sister Guzman.

And she loved having ALL boys in her class. (Two were sad, so she is going to try and make them "smile" next week)

Happy Sunbeam Day Annie Grace!


1 comment:

Adrienne said...

So cute! Sadie did not feel the same way. I think her words were. I like my class that has the toys and snacks and I don't like having all the boys in there except Reece. :) I didn't make her a cute sign so I guess it was a parenting fail on my part! Annie is a cutie.