Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Madison's Homecoming 2012


Presenting...
Madison Ann Cecil!  Homecoming 2012

I am sorry...

But could Madison be any more beautiful?

She is a beautiful girl and we L-O-V-E her!!

This year she had the opportunity to attend her Homecoming dance with lots of friends from the volleyball team.

She started off the week being voted to the Homecoming Court, then went on to ride in the parade, be a part of the pep rally, have fun at the game with friends, and then get ready for this big night.

I wish I had a picture of one of her best friends, Lexi Hicken, doing her hair, because I remember when Madie was born and I dreamt of her having close friends to share her life with...and Lexi is one of those people!

I love this girl!  She gives me a run for my money, and we are both stronger because of it!
Madie smiling away out front with Easton and Jett!



Once the boys had their turn the girls jumped in for the sisters' pics!

Madie and Ellie posing sillyness!
Annie, Ellie and Brooke smiling for me.

Gorgeous girls...inside and out!


 

Becca came early, and I had the chance to capture some fun pictures of these two cute girls!



CRAZY FACES....


TO PRETTY FACES!~






The daddy-daughter shots with John pushing out his tummy to be funny!

We will see who is laughing when he sees these!  He will be heading for the gym and not being so silly next time! :)




Madie captured some fun picks with A.J. and Ryan out front.

I love how fun she was for these pictures!

She LOVES A.J. so much!


This series of pictures makes my heart smile!

I cannot believe how grown-up they are!

A.J. deciding he is going to get in on the "crazy posing" like his dad!

I especially love the half-buttoned shirt and the girls' headband around his neck for his sweet "do" he is working on growing out!


Madie and Ryan!

Ryan is like another big brother for this girl!


The girls all lined up and looking gorgeous!


BEAUTIFUL...straight to CRAZY!











Once the girls had a chance to pose together, they had fun posing two-by-two!









Crazy girls I tell ya!



SO CUTE!

I love this girl! 

I love that she chose our home to bring everyone together.

I love that she is a great friend!

I love that she is good to her little sisters, and absolutely adores her brothers and her dad!

Absolutely our choice for Homecoming Princess 2015 too!!




1 comment:

Heather (Paralyzed with JOY!) said...

I love this post and loved seeing pictures of Madi's homecoming; it reminds me of when I was in high school! Boy, how the styles of dresses have changed in the past 10 years! Although, it's disheartening to see that so many of the girls chose to wear immodest dresses. I don't know if the girls are members of the church or not (and if they aren't I know that they aren't held to the same standards, but still…) Modesty has been on my mind lately since I'm teaching a Sunday school lesson about modesty to my 12/13-year-olds this coming Sunday and the phrase from the For the Strength of Youth pamphlet that says, "Never lower your standards of dress. Do not use a special occasion as an excuse to be immodest" comes to mind. Kudos to Madi, though… she's beautiful!