Saturday, October 11, 2008

We love our cousin, Kenna!

We love Ellie's cousin Kenna! Bubble-blowing is the latest thing that Kenna has taught Ellie. Last year, Kenna taught her how to get all the way across the monkey bars. It was fun to watch two little three year olds tackling the monkey bars! Last month, she taught her how to draw a star, and Ellie spent two weeks drawing stars on everything! It has been a wonderful experience watching these two grow up together. They are only two months apart and love to be together! What a blessing to have a best friend that you are bonded to for eternity!
WE LOVE YOU KENNA!!!
I saw this out of the corner of my eye, and I said, "Ellie, who taught you how to do that?" She proudly smiled and said, "KENNA!" Kenna not only supplied the fun gum, she taught her the cool trick!
Kenna was trying to smile and blow a bubble, but bubble-blowing is SERIOUS business!!
THE IMPOSSIBLE...BUBBLE-BLOWING and SMILING!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, hello, of course I remember you!!!!!! How are things going? I actually went to the Billings, Montana temple. Instead of 6 hours, it's only 3 1/2. Next time I go that way, we will all get together. That would be sooooooooooooooo fun. Now I'll take a look at your blog. I'm going to link yours to mine so that I can stalk you!!!

Familia Peña said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I have been thinking about you alot recently, wondering where you are, what you are up to, etc...... 6 Kids???????? Wow. Here is my email and send me other blogs, I would love to get caught up with everyone.

We are still in Provo, just doing what we do.

darci.pena@broadweave.net

Miss Pete said...

I'm so impressed. That takes skill.

Tamara said...

Hi Laura! I found you! Darci found me on facebook and now I'm following all of these fun links and finding all kinds of people from the past! Your family is beautiful! My blog is www.imthetamamamma.blogspot.com

Tamara said...

It was late last night when I found your blog, so I came back to it today to check it out some more. You have one of my friends on your blog list. "My 5 Little Monkeys" used to be my next-door-neighbor. How weird is that? Do you know her too, or is it just through blog-land?

kellie said...

Laura, I can't get anything done. I am having too much fun talking to all the old gang. Good times!!!

Hope all is well with little Annie. She is gorgeous. I loved seeing her.

Adrienne said...

I seriously thought Ellie was Maddie for a second.. Oh my gosh I need to come see YOU!!!! Keep posting so I can feel like your next door.
Love you,
Adrienne

lmhiserman said...

Hey Laura, It's Lisa Temple Hiserman. How are you? I found you through Kellie Forrest's blog. It's so fun to see how everyone is doing. I can't believe you have 6 kids. Wow. Your little baby is too cute. I love her hat. Did you make that? Hope you're doing well. My blog is lisamerrillandkids.blogspot.com Check it out sometime.