Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's a girl...
an Angel, a little beauty
and I am madly in Love with her


It's official... I am seriously in love with my little one!

I spend way too much time staring at her and not enough time folding laundry.

My house is a wreck.

One project after another pulled out and not finished.

Relatives are in town for the holidays and presents have not even been bought, much less wrapped.

Yet, there she is. Being held by her siblings as they coach a smile out of her.

There she is sleeping next to me in my bed.

There she is swinging quietly.

I'll start on the house tomorrow...but for now...I'll go watch her sleep for a few.

8 comments:

kellie said...

Clean houses are totally overrated, especially during the holidays when there is fun to be had and cute kids to spend time with.
I don't blame you for being in love. She is so sweet!!!
Yes, we have not done the ol' Christmas shopping quite yet, but it's all good. I figure it will all work out in the end. Right?

michele said...

Your family is so beautiful. I don't know how you do it...but I know you do. I wish we lived closer! Merry Christmas!

Madison C.1 said...

Thats soo cute mom love it. You are soo amazing.

kellie said...

Hey, we got your card. Thanks for thinking of us. Your kids are beautiful!!

deeder6 said...

I just spent the last 30 mins. reading your blog and catching up on your life. Thanks for sharing. Annie is so beautiful! I'm so glad she is here! I hope I get to meet her sometime. I'm happy to hear about John's job. You look amazing! Thanks for the christmas card! I love you laura! You can check out my blog at carpentercrew.blobspot.com

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

She is adorable, Laura! We just got your card and how about this? A Blog! I love it! Miss you, hope the holidays are great.

Christine said...

She is sooo beautiful! I loved getting your card- I still plan on getting mine out- maybe next week :)