Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Organization challenge anyone?

Doctrine and Covenants 88:119
"Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God."

I have been dying to start an organization blog!

The kind where you send in a "challenge spot" in your home, and we all work together to solve it!

Complete with BEFORE and AFTER photos.

I would love to know who is interested.

I have been organizing homes for ten years, but have never quite conquered my own.

This is the year!

Come one, come all!

Let's change our "heaps, to happiness!"

6 comments:

Tamara said...

Good idea Laura! My home is not the most tidy at all times, but I really enjoy finding ways to organize and make things neater. I'm definitely in!

Kara said...

I am in on this one. So if I live close enough to you, does that mean I have to do the work or will you come do it? I am willing to put it out there, just in case you need to get out of the house and do something.

Carrie said...

Um, I think I might need you to help me organize my brain before we could attempt the house. There is far too much clutter up there!

Laura said...

Brains, closets, bathrooms...you name it...I'm game this year! My first post will be on getting ready MENTALLY for the whole process! I just have to get myself there first!

The Buckingham Family said...

You have SO much energy Laura! Where does it all come from? : )
I will see how I do with what you decide to tackle : )
~Natalie

deeder6 said...

Not going to do it! :) But I totally support you! Wish I could be there to help you even if just for an afternoon of folding laundry together! I miss moments like that with you!