Monday, July 18, 2011

Due date

The due date has come and gone.

I have tried to be patient, knowing that this little one will come when she is ready, but Annie and I are READY!

We have organized every closet, packed the bags, stocked the freezer with meals, and waited 9 long months to make Annie a big sister.

As I laid in my bed last night, I started to visualize our new life with another little girl.

I tried to imagine which girl's features she would resemble. I wondered what individual talents she would possess.

Needless to say, I had to stop my endless questions, and settle into sleep.

I just want to let her know, on probably her last day on the other side, that I can't wait to meet her.

I love her, and I will try to be the best mother I can.

Just come soon. :)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe she will come tomorrow on my birthday!

Paige said...

I love the last picture with Annie surrounded by her babies. She'll be a great big sister.
Good luck with your delivery. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the newest addition:)

Amber said...

Congrats! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! What a cute family.