Monday, April 23, 2012

Spring Break~Day 2

THIS picture right here, pretty much sums up the highlight of the day...

Ellie and Kenna...together at last!

It took about 3 whole minutes for these two to warm up and jump right back into their eternal friendship.

I followed them around taking their pictures for about an hour. I even got their secret handshake captured, but Kenna reminded me that it was secret, so no revealing it to you today.
Spencer with a fascinating smile accompanied by a lollipop!
I LOVED watching Reese with Tymber!

Check out the looks she is giving him!

She is figuring out who this cute boy is, why is he holding me and taking a sincere interest in his orange shirt!




Quinn looking adorable as always!
Easton and Spencer mastering their running and jumping in techniques!

Nice one Spenc!
I asked A.J. for a smile, and these are the two pictures I got!

Gunner holding Miss Tym Tym!

She is wondering why she is suddenly wet and a little cold! :)
Posing, posing, posing!

Beautiful girls!

Nice teenager shot with Ellie and Kenna!
Look at these cute girls! I love the smiles that were permanently fixed on their faces for an hour and a half straight!


Gunner and Madie smiling away!
Hello gorgeous Brooke!
Annie Grace and Gunner! The girls just kept saying over and over, "Mom, Dad, Look how big Annie is! Look how tall she is!" It was so sweet!


Once you look past the drool, check out her eyes. Not only are they TWO different colors, here they actually look like two different sizes!

Julie and Tymber Julia!
I love that this actually looks like they may have posed at the top of an ancient wall in the Book of Mormon!
Thank you Graves for a wonderful morning! The kids had a great time, and I loved visiting with my sister, even if it was just a short time!
We drove the kids down the Las Vegas strip just to give them the 2-cent tour! They took some great pictures with their phones of the hotels and sites, but this is the only one I captured!
A.J., Tymber, and Maddie catching a nap on our drive to CALIFORNIA!




Dad is exhausted from driving, but still took us DIRECTLY to the ocean!

He even managed to carry my shoes too!





Playing in the waves!


Maddie and Annie smiling and freezing!


























I LOVE THIS ONE!







This was my only opportunity to take pictures of A.J. at the ocean, so he got a bunch of them!





Peace...out!
Easton with his photo pose!
Love that Annie Grace!
And that freezing Tymber Julia!
...and drooling Tymber Julia.
...and that runny nose Tymber Julia!


The first of many animals found and released on this trip!



I love little Tymber as she reached for John in this picture. She was so cute!

The sun set on a beautiful day that started with a reuniting with cousins and ended hundreds of miles away with a reuniting with the ocean.

I know that there are few places I feel closer to the Lord than the temple, on a mountaintop and standing at the edge of the ocean.





We ended the night with In-N-Out, a quick look at LAX and watching the planes land directly over our heads!

Night Tym Tym. Night Easton. Night Brooke. Night A.J. Night Madison. Night Annie!


1 comment:

Tamara said...

I loved seeing your pictures! I wonder if we were in Vegas at the same time? I'm glad you got to spend some time with your sister, sound like fun : )