Thursday, April 5, 2012

The sun has set on our vacation...

The sun has set on our much needed, vacation.

It has been years since we have been able to get away for a long trip.

It was all I dreamed it would be.

It was fun, lots of memorable moments, a few whining moments, many attempts to keep everyone quiet in our hotels, great food with a few extra pounds to prove it, and visits to beaches, temples, colleges and even a peak at Mickey.

To be a mother, right now, watching my children soak in the sunshine, seashells and life as a family, I feel so blessed.

Tired, but very blessed.

I am going to go day-by-day starting tomorrow!

I hope all of you had wonderful breaks with your loved-ones as well.

1 comment:

deeder6 said...

It is amazing to be a mother isn't it?! At this moment as we are standing on the edge of everything changing and sending our once little ones out into the world it is great to have those moments and to treasure each one! I tell Scott this is the best time of our lives while we still have all our kids around us and we get to interact everyday! It makes me feel so blessed! Love you Laura!