Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Spring Break~Day8~Disneyland

Disneyland Day!
Annie stared in amazement, and I was still smiling at the end of the day!
I am going to call SUCCESS on this one too!
We went, the kids loved it, Annie was enchanted, and John was caught smiling a time or two during the day.

***Editor's note:
THESE PICTURES ARE TERRIBLE!
It was not a gloomy, blue toned day!
It was actually sunny and beautiful, but the relationship that I have with my new camera is not a good one.
My Nikon would have had some way of whispering to me that I was on the wrong setting, but not the Sony.
Needless to say, blue pictures captured us on our way in and for our first ride.


I love this little girl!  She really was in amazement the entire day.
She didn't laugh.  She didn't cry.  She just went on every ride with huge eyes, and this cute little smile on her face.





This is where the SONY finally clued me in on the setting. :)





Doesn't this duck look totally real?  It totally isn't!  Cool huh?

Annie waiting in pure sadness that she wasn't old enough to ride Splash Mountain!
No sadness in the picture captured above.

Look at that "strawberry popsicle slush" face!
Yes it was everywhere!
On her white shirt, her white sweater (that is no longer wearable), and her white sneakers.


It's a Small World after all!
It really is!
I realize this every time I find a new sweet friend, and we end up having mutual friends and relatives.
I love this world!
I love that mother's love their children everywhere in the world.
They pray for them.
They cheer for them.
They cry for them.
And maybe most of all, they dream for them!















Annie was SO tired, but she made it awake the entire ride!



Parade time!  Even John is smiling!
How does Minnie do it?  She is picture-perfect every time.  Her eyes, her hair, her makeup~perfection!



Look at these smiling girls!  They weren't in awe at the princesses like Annie, but they watched just as intently, and were so happy!








I love this picture!  I know it is blurry and terrible in one respect, but in the other, this represents Annie's relationship with her sisters.  They love her so much! They are always looking out for her.  I love their eyes when they see her!
Crazy Easton!  I love this kid!  He is so fun!








The kids all wanted to pick a hat at the "Mad Hatter's" place!
They had so much fun sliding right into character with each hat.
East0n and Ellie chose groom and bride hats to celebrate the upcoming wedding of Bernie and Tasia.  Brooke went with fun Disney ears and Annie chose one to represent the princess that she is!


We stopped at the bakery on the way out!  It was a great day!  Disney really does do an incredible job of making the whole experience "magical."  They provide the magic, you provide the kiddos!
Tymber and I ended the night playing in the elevator!  Smiling and talking to Brooke with Tymber playing in the ice cup looks something like this!

No comments: