Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

I love the 4th of July!
I love that it lands smack dab in the middle of summer.
I love what it represents...
Freedom...
Freedom to be whoever you want to be.
Freedom to believe in whatever you want.
Freedom to have a family.
Freedom to choose where to live and how to provide for your family.
All this freedom is possible because of those men and women who keep us safe every single day.
Thank you!
Thank you to every soldier who has fought the battles I didn't.
Thank you to every one of their families for doing without, so my family could be safe.
Thank you to the brave souls who make this holiday worth celebrating!
"Thumbs up" is right Josh!
Ellie feeling a little under the weather, but smiling away!

We even had the opportunity to celebrate with the McFadyen girls all the way from Cali!

Madie and Becca sporting the Air Force pride and the UCLA vball team!

Josh and Cody with "thumbs up" on the fun!

Eddie and Katy


The sunset hidden behind all the terrible smoke from the fires in our state!

We even had an Air Force jet fly-by!  It was amazing!
...but a little loud for little Annie!
Emily and Madie posing for smiles!
 Lexi Lou holding Tym Tym!
 Brooke showing off her back-dive!

 Easton showing us his back-flip off the waterfall!


 A.J. and Myles...I love Myles face...absolutely loving A.J.!


 Angela and Tymber!  I love these two girls! They both bless my life in so many ways!
 Matt keeping Miss Annie warm and smiling!
 Go Brooke!

 Becca and Tym!  Tym was a little somber all night!  I took her in today to check on an ear infection, but the doctor just confirmed she is happy and MELLOW!
 Emily and Myles sharing a squeeze!
 Annie trying to "smell" the beautiful sunflowers from my sister.

 LOOK AT RIDDICK!  He is huge!
 Myles and Annie "supervising" the homemade ice cream!

 Emily and Lexi...


 Madie's "herky"...

 Go Sarah...
 Cade contemplating life!

 The girls breaking the law.  Who would have thought lighting sparklers would be the most rebellious act of the night?

Nana and Papa saying goodnight!
 Brooke, Emily, Madie, Sarah, & Lexi
 I love these cute girls!
 Blurry, but soooo cute!
 Annie getting in on the photo-taking.
 Brooke and Lexi Lou!
All in all it was a great night!  Family and friends sharing an evening void of anything but fun!

I love traditions!

I love the opportunity to share those traditions with the friends and family that share our lives.

I also love seeing the kids grow up each year!

Here are last year's fun memories!

We sure missed those fireworks and smores this year!

No comments: