Friday, July 6, 2012

Roseville, CA comes to Parker, CO


We had the privilege today of having not one, but TWO families that we love here from Cali!
The Rawlings have been here in Colorado for a couple of years, but will be moving to Utah soon.
The Weists still live in California, but have been here in Colorado for a month or so.
And today...
We got to have both families over to play!
These women are amazing!
They are two of the most incredible mothers that I know, and to have them here for hours of conversation was priceless.
These are the kind of women that inspire you to be better!
I love being with them!
And the kids...
Well, you check it out for yourself!
Absolutely adorable!
All NINE, yes NINE for Sheri and all FIVE of Angela's, along with our SEVEN!
FUN TIMES!

 Ellie and Sophia
 Ronnie and Julia
 Adorable Emily
 Christian having a little lunch!
 I love this cute girl Christina!
 Smile Julia!
 Annie loving on Sophia!


 Incredible Sheri and her youngest Sophia!
 Annie and Brooke 

 A.J. and Megan sharing a hug!

Andrew and his baby sister!
LOOK at those dimples!


 Sophia and Tymber hanging out!


 I love this girl!  Look at Brooke with these beautiful babies!

 Angela sharing smiles with Tymber and Carter!


 Julia and Ellie sitting on the front bench wishing they lived closer!
 Emily and Ronnie playing on the waterfall out front!


 Annie and Emily~instant friends!
 Look at this amazing women!  She is one of those people who is on this earth to show you how wonderful life is! I love her, and are blessed to call her my friend!
 Lexi and Tymber!

 Holding hands all the way to the car!
A.J. and Josh sharing a little "trick!"

What an incredible day!

I am so blessed with so many people in my life who love me for who I am.

I am a lucky girl!

No comments: