Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photo Shoot of my "heaven on earth"

The kids and I headed to Utah this last week for a chance to see the Oquirrh Mountain temple open house, climb the Y, see special friends and take this photo shoot.

See the pictures and you'll see why a 9 hour drive, by myself, with six little ones was worth every potty stop!

You have to take a minute and go to:

www.mhansonphotography.com

Michelle is a genius at capturing the true feel of a person! She saw things that I never saw, and I was standing right there!

Thank you Michelle.

I will forever be grateful for these memories!

~Laura

2 comments:

deeder6 said...

They are adorable I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. She did a great job of cacpturing your family, which is REALLY hard when there are so many and such little ones. I need to find someone to do that for me!

So glad to get to meet you through your blog. You have a beautiful family and I can sense what a good Mom you are.