Monday, July 6, 2009

Six Flags is STILL fun!

I remember as a child having the opportunity to go to an amusement park! I remember trying to ride every ride, holding my hands up in the air on the coasters, eating lunch by the family van in the parking lot, and staying until dark to get our complete money's worth!
Well, today I took a deep breath and loaded up the kids, (except Madie who is playing in CA with her friends!), two neighbor kids (because five of mine wasn't enough of a challenge), towels and a bag of miscellaneous snacks!
We were off...the result was a fun day in the sun! Three hours at the water park and an hour on the rides.
Now I have a quiet house, all chores done and dinner in the oven, with little ones crashed on their beds reading or sleeping. I should do this everyday! My kids would think I was Mother-of-the-year and John and I could enjoy quiet evenings!
Life is good!
Little miss Annie enjoying her shade in the stroller. People were trying to make her smile and this was her expression! Too funny to watch! Ellie ringing the bell on the classic boat ride with the "delicious" looking water! SCARY!

Our little friend Jack in the little green boat!
Ellie with the "cheesy" photo look! Still cute!

Brooke and Jillian on the teacups! No, I did not watch them spin!

Too long of a day! Too hot! Too cute!


The infamous water ride that soaks everyone on the boat AND everyone watching on the side! LOVE THIS ONE! Still have wet under clothing as I sit here and post!


1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Our kids are growing too fast! You better watch that AJ closely but maybe keep an eye on the line of girls that will be coming to your door for him :) I remember when we kidnapped Ellie when she was a baby and took her to six flags with us. My kids were all so little and now?!? Crazy. Seems like yesterday. Keep posting, I need to see your family!