Monday, November 10, 2008

Madie and Ellie's first photo shoot

Today Madison and Ellie decided to play "photo shoot." Madie found her a cute dress, straightened her hair and went to work. They were adorable! Madie took her out front and had her pose all over the yard smiling away! Madie is much more creative than me, and put that creativity to use. She captured some fun photos of Ellie! Enjoy!







These are a couple from last week when she was just getting a feel on the camera.
I have NO idea what Brooke is doing!

The kids LOVED this picture of Ellie because of her hair!

5 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

My sister Lisa and I used to do this all the time when we were growing up!
Your kids are so cute.
What a great big sister Maddie is to take the time with her little sis. : )
~Nat

Tamara said...

That is some great quality "sister time". How fun! Maybe you have a photographer in the making?

J. Crew said...

Very Cute! I can't believe how old they are looking. How is that sweet baby? Love ya, Jenn

Paige said...

I didn't realize Ellie's hair was so long. She is too cute! What a great job Maddie!

kellie said...

Brooke is totally doing yoga. Nomistay.

Ellie is gorgeous. She looks just like you. Maybe I should have Maddie come and do my family photos. Tell her they were awesome!!