Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What time is it?

It’s time to record, for all posterity’s sake, the annual craft I made for our parents, my sister and my sister-in-law  for Christmas.

Usually, it is something little and very easy that I found somewhere along the way throughout the course of the year.

Well, not so much this year.

Not so easy, not so little, and something someone brought to me and asked me to teach a class on at church.

I know.

Those of you who know me well, know that I am not this amazingly talented person in the “crafty” department.

I copy room decor out of a Pottery Barn catalog or something I took a picture of at a model home.

My daughters have more creative ways to decorate their rooms.

Now organization of the closet, that I can do.

But, faux painting on a 24-inch clock with oversized clock parts and vinyl lettering…not really on my list.

Well, someone believed in me, and with the help of  a dear friend, who basically took over the project (in a very good way), the class was a success.

Below are the final pics as I finished the clocks on December 22nd.

Good thing I didn’t wait until the last minute!

  DSC_0003   DSC_0006

DSC_0007 DSC_0008

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Cute!

Tamara said...

Wow! Good job Laura! You did a great job!