Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Honey, the kids wanted to tell you the things that they LOVE most about YOU!

A.J. said, "My favorite thing about dad would have to be how invested he is in my future and how selfless he is."

Madie said, "I like how he is always funny and how he does his "Jared" voice."

Easton said, "How much he loves you (he was talking to me.)" My favorite answer, but I absolutely agree with all the others.

Brooke said, "How supportive he is to me!"

Ellie said, "That he married you! (Once again talking to me.)"

Annie said, "I love daddy very much!"

Honestly, I couldn't have put it better than that!

I love him! I love that he loves me! I love that he supports us in everything we do! I admire how selfless he is! I love how he tries to figure out things that aren't perfect and always tries to make them better. My heart literally jumps when I see him across a room!

Happy Father's Day to the one we LOVE!




1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Loved reading and catching up on all the posts. Yes John is awesome! Ellie is so big reading those books it's crazy. Loved the six flags and the fishing but don't know how you have the energy with that little one in your belly, you are a super mom.
Love you,
Adrienne