Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer schedules, rules, projects and FUN!!!

Every year we have the, CECIL SUMMER FAMILY HOME EVENING.

This consists of getting as many games, practice, activities, trips, camps and plans on the calendar as we possibly can.

We also make a few lists.

We know how much I love lists.

I pray that one day I will have some children who accomplish things based on well planned lists, but only Madie is on board so far.

The three lists we generally make are: Family Activities, Family Projects and Summer Rules.

We did just that this year!

I love Summer!

It means no homework, sleeping in, making memories, having fun and lots of little family projects.

I love to have the kids list everything they could possible want to do, because it makes for a perfect match to family projects that we accomplish before the fun.

We are definitely a family who works HARD and plays even HARDER!

These are the plans, projects and new summer rules that we added this year.

So excited to start the WORK and PLAY!






1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I'm up for the outdoor movie night and yogurt trip! Great plan. I have a list too .......it's around here somewhere.