Friday, June 10, 2011

Pool fun with the Poelmans

We love this sweet family!

Each family has six kiddos, so between all the activities, practices, etc. it is hard to get together and play.

Well, this week, WE DID IT!

It was even Ella's birthday to boot!

The kids had so much fun swimming, playing basketball, having lunch, and even some fun donuts to celebrate with Ella.

I love these pictures, because I love how the kids just paired off and played. I love the fact that Tawna and Sam even challenged A.J. and Easton to a little game of P*I*G on the basketball court.

Last summer it felt as though I was always gone driving one child to a practice, game, playdate, etc., so we could never invite anyone over.

Not this summer.

I hope that I can get better about inviting over people to play with.

See you next week!


















No comments: