Monday, June 13, 2011

Look who drove home...

A.J. with his permit!

I don't really know what I was thinking allowing him to drive home in rush hour traffic on our busiest road, but we made it home safely!

As his official "driving instructor," who records his drive time and comments, I wrote the following for his first 20 minutes of driving, "very over-confident" and "has a false sense of security." Harse, but true. He thought that I should record it as, "excessive awesomeness!"
(do you see when the comments from me stem from?)

I am really so excited for him!



10 and 2 baby!
First gas purchase! We scored today, because Madie needed money gift cards to travel with, so we got $1.00 off our gas PER GALLON! When your car requires 32 gallons that is quite a savings!!
Look who drove home...

just kidding honey!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Who the heck is that guy with Ellie??? AJ is too big, tell him to stop it already. Can his smile BE any bigger? I think not.