Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Only in Utah!

Only in Utah!

The kids and I saw this vehicle on our travels to Utah this summer!

If you look closer you will see their family AND their kids' families.

But, seriously, hilarious!

Ok, here is the guessing part...

How many kids do you think Papa and Mama have? What local college do the kids dream of attending? Lastly, what do you think the license plate means?

Winner gets a surprise in the mail from me! Of course, it is only a guess on my end as well, unless someone recognizes this car from their local Stake Center parking lot!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

That is really something! Ok, my guess is 6 kids, University of Utah and Mets Game 6. Can you imagine keeping those stickers updated? I'm sure they've got new grandbabies coming along all the time : )

Familia Peña said...

I think Papa and Mama have 4 kids, and maybe they went to game 6 of a world series that the Mets were in???