Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trying to see the "big" picture-someone PLEASE help!!

Trying to figure out the BIG picture trick.



I am desperate to make my pictures BIG!

I can't seem to figure out the whole HTML thing, and I want the beautiful pictures that I know are possible.
I also don't know how to change my wrapper size. Not gum, blog version!

Anyone, anywhere, know how to do these magical things?

I have wasted way too much time on this little project today!

Thank you in advance!


~Laura

4 comments:

kellie said...

Where are you trying to make these big pictures? In your post or the bottom of your blog?

Laura said...

In my actual posts. Any ideas?

deeder6 said...

Sorry can't really help you with that but when are you starting your organization blog?

Tamara said...

Have you had any luck yet? When you log into your blog and go to the dashboard, go to Layout. Then click on the edit HTML tab. scroll down until you see "main-wrapper". It will have a width listed. Just change the number of pixels there and see if it looks the way you want it to if you hit "preview". I hope that gets you started at least. I don't know how to get the pics any larger than what it does when you choose "large" when uploading your photos.