Saturday, February 19, 2011

46,893 Pics-Blast from the Past




The other day, I finally decided it was time to find all the long lost pictures on the dead laptops.

Boy did we find some pictures!~

46,893 to be exact!

CRAZY!

The only thing more amazing then the pure number of them, was all the lost memories that had faded without the pictures.

If you ever think that you will remember a moment, so why take the time to pull out the camera...PLEASE change your mind.

Load that camera in the car, put a point and shoot in your purse, and just TAKE THE PICTURE!

Here are some lost ones that brought huge smiles to my face.

DO YOU RECOGNIZE ANYONE HERE???

CAN YOU NAME THE TIME, PLACE, and OCCASION?































2 comments:

deeder6 said...

So fun! I have been going through some really old pictures that I'm hoping to find time to scan! When I do there are some fun ones of our oldest kids! I will forward them along, whenever!

Adrienne said...

You are making me cry posting these :( I miss you guys SOOOOOOOOOO Much!!!

Seriously crying now.

Loved seeing them