Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Best Friends...All Day!

Have you ever had someone in your life that you could just hang out with all day?

Someone who liked the same things as you.

Someone who did the same activities as you.

I have several adult friends that I would love to hang out with all day, but THIS is my favorite
"little" friend!

After all, we love doing all the same things, and are SO alike!

I LOVE eating watermelon on a hot summer day!
I am brave enough to balance a frog on my forehead!
I can do lots of pushups...just about anywhere.
I wear a one-piece and LOVE holding daddy's hand!
I scream on slides to make it more exciting!
I wouldn't mind being carried up a mountain by a sister and cousin who love me!
I have had interesting hospital stays!
I could eat a whole apple pie...piece by piece.
I love to make funny faces with Madison! Usually across a church pew or in a crowded gym!
I know backpacks are the BEST for carrying all my stuff!
I also know a great looking pair of boots can make you feel like a million bucks!

You see, we are perfect friends.

She never complains about what I make the two of us to eat for lunch each day.

She waits patiently while I teach my exercise class. (most days)

She chooses great books for both of us to enjoy.

She travels light and goes anywhere I am headed.

She can always tell when I am a little sad.

She knows how good I am getting at picking up little messes everywhere in the house.

She is always willing to crawl into my bed after lunch, snuggle with a book, and take a quick nap with me.

She is the best!

We are both happy to see everyone else arrive home, but I love having her with me on our daily adventures.

I love you Annie Grace!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Awesome. Love the cowboy boots! PINK!

kellie said...

What a cutie!! You are one lucky momma! And Annie is one lucky girl to have such an awesome family. I am a little jealous that I don't have a buddy...