Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fun with new friends

Do you ever meet someone and just know instantly that you wanted to be friends?

You don’t have to take months and months to get to know them, or see how their children are, or work on something together. 

You just know.

This is a new family in our ward, and we want to be friends.

The kids had a great time today, and I wouldn’t let their mom leave, because I loved our easy conversation and uplifting subjects.

Hopefully, their feelings are the same.

I am so grateful for friends!

Just a few pictures to end a great play-date!

DSC_0031 DSC_0002 DSC_0001 DSC_0020 DSC_0021  DSC_0026 DSC_0025 DSC_0028

DSC_0004 DSC_0005 DSC_0006

3 comments:

Rosalyn said...

YES!!! we want to be friends. I really enjoyed myself also. I am just so sorry you couldn't get me out the door. The pictures are adorable. Thanks again for the fun time. Lets do it again.

deeder6 said...

I love when you find a friend like that! Good for you! love you too! Diane

J. Crew said...

Dave is one of my brother Gregorys best friend from college! Small world. Hope all is well with you guys!