Sunday, January 3, 2010

Introducing…

http://www.heapsorhappiness.blogspot.com/

My new website for everyone who needs a little more organization in their lives.

I know I do.

Sad, but true.

You know in the wedding planner how Jennifer Lopez’s character says, “Those who don’t wed, plan.” In my case it is, “Those who don’t want to do everything in their own home, organize others’ homes.”

I have to admit that even though I have all of the skills necessary to have the most perfectly organized home, I don’t.

So, 2010 has entered a whole new chapter for me. I am going to organize my home in a way that I have never accomplished before, and in an effort to see that through, I have started a blog to accomplish just that. That way, everyone can hold me accountable, and you and I might just learn something in the process. Or, you could just do what we are doing, and see the amazing results by years’ end.

It is going to be a 365-Day organization blog, and you can follow along everyday with what I am working on and any ideas we can come up with to solve even the smallest of problems.

I am so excited that I think I literally just killed a friend with details.

But seriously, it is going to be great!

If you want to come along for the ride, or if you have anything you would like to contribute to help the rest of us find the peace that comes from having a house of order, we would love to have you.

Have a great day! I am off to post tomorrow’s ideas!

~Laura

No comments: