Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Annie's V.I.P. day at Six Flags

Annie is so fun to be with~

She brightens my life every. single. day!

A.J. is often heard saying, "How can you not love her? She is so cute!"

I agree.

Last month I took some of the kids to Six Flags to squeeze in one more summer day.

We started off in the waterpark together, but eventually the big kids longed to ride the big rides, leaving Annie and I to enjoy the kiddie area.

Fortunately for us, it was practically empty, so hence the V.I.P. tour for Annie.

Every ride has less than 5 kids in line, and so we enjoyed every. single. one. of. them!

We have pictures to capture the fun times.

Love that girl.

Even as she is sleeping in my arms right now.



She loved having the other kids "crash" into her!





She was so brave on the rollercoaster, holding her hands in the air!

This picture is hilarious! The ride operator instructed the kids to give him a "thumbs up" if they wanted to keep going and a thumbs down if it was too much and they wanted to get off the ride.

Annie gave him the "#1" sign instead :)


This was on the carousel ride on the way out. Tymber was smiling, but remembered she was hungry as I snapped a quick photo.
(Don't worry, she got lunch a short time later before the ride home!)
This picture was taken in our driveway! She didn't even make it out of the parking lot of Six Flags before she crashed!
Great day, followed by a great nap!

No comments: