Sunday, September 25, 2011

Beautiful moon

Lately, I have become obsessed with taking pictures of the extraordinary sunsets and sunrises.

It seems that almost everyday my attention is taken to the sky and its' beauty.

This particular night it was the moon.

I don't know if it is just because it is that time of day where life starts to wind down.

It is the time of day when children are worn down, parents are exhausted and we end it with prayer and bedtime.

I don't know about you, but I love sleep.

I love being nestled in tight to John after a long hard day.

Long. Hard. Days.

There seem to be plenty of these to go around, but I wouldn't trade anything right now.

My little Tymber has decided that she officially forgot how to sleep through the night.

Easton has decided that he wants to spend his evening studying for every test in his future. (Love this new attitude, but with it comes the many questions and endless study guides.)

Brooke just needs someone to listen to her. To listen, and listen, and listen and listen. :)

Ellie is ready for bed. She rarely sees the moon, because she is the one who crawls in her bed and by the time you listen to Brooke's last story of the day, she is out!

Madie is showering, setting out clothes for the next day and loving on little Annie.

Annie is curled up in Madie's bed highjacking the IPad to watch a little Dora or trace her latest number and letter page.

A.J. is usually found at the computer tweaking his latest paper or project.

John is helping any of the above after a long day himself.

It is our life, and we love it, but I love seeing that beautiful moon to remind me that it is time to wrap up the day.

Good night, sleep tight.

No comments: