Friday, September 16, 2011

Funny girl's FIRSTS

Little Tymber fell in love with the heavenly bed in the Marriott at Temple Square!

She and I could have cuddled up on that bed for weeks, not just days, WEEKS!

This was the first time Tymber was almost laughing while smiling.

I just kept saying her name, and she would BEAM!

She would have a straight face like the one below and as soon as I said her name, she would smile so hard she was almost laughing.

***I took the yellow ones while I was messing with my camera. I loved them because they reminded me of all the "yellow" photos my mom had of me when I was a baby.










1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Loved reading all of your posts. So happy you are sharing your days with me through your blog. Makes me want to start blogging again (almost). Love you!